Dark Lips for Any Season
Some may say dark lips are a fall/winter makeup trend... False! Dark lips are a year round staple and can be worn to many different occasions. Dark lipstick whether it be red, pink, purple, brown or black is generally a night time, dramatic or event worthy makeup- but who says you can't wear it for a night on the town with girlfriends!?
When wearing a bold lip or bold eye for that matter, the general rule is to chose that feature and keep the rest easy. It can sometimes look silly when your rocking a cheek, a bold lip and a statement eye. Stick to one, maybe two. It's all about balance. For this look I really wanted to focus on the lip and brows, leaving the eyes simple and sultry.
Wearing any bold lipstick can easily and instantly make you feel and look glamorous! I suggest trying this out when out with friends or on a date night!
- MAC Base Radiance Lumiere
- 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream
- Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation - 825
- Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser - Light
- Make Up For Ever Sculpting Powder - #2
- MAC Paint Pot - Quite Natural
- MAC Blush - Harmony
- The Balm Mary- Lou Manizer
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Gold Deposit
- Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer - #3
- Chella Brow Ivory Lace Highlighter
- Naked 2 Palette - Foxy, Tease, Suspect, Bootycall, Busted, Blackout
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara
- Demi 120 Whispies, Clear Duo Lash Adhesive
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade - Chocolate Brown
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip Primer
- MAC Lipliner - Nightmoth
- MAC Lipstick - Media
Send me pics!!! #graytracy on social media if you recreate this look!!