Romantic Prom Inspired Makeup
Prom is one of the most exciting times for a young woman! The perfect excuse to celebrate, dress up and look your best while having a great time with all your closest friends before you all part ways. Since this is such a grand deal, I wanted to create a look that would compliment as many different skin tones as possible, go with any color dress (or shoes) as well as make you feel gorgeous as can be!
Hm, maybe you're thinking... I'm not going to prom. NO problem. This look would be perfect for a night out, a special event or dinner, or any occasion you feel the need to look sexy and glamorous. I mainly wanted to focus on the eyes, creating a look that would really open them up and give them a sultry look. If you don't have these exact shadows, don't fret. Use anything that you have that may be complimentary!
I also added a short little hair how to in this video. The waves are simple and long- very easy to recreate and always make you look put together. I used my Hot Tools 1 1/2 inch curling iron (this one is purple) and leaves my hair feeling and looking very silky. The barrel is a larger barrel and creates long, large, wavy curls.
I also wanted to mention that if you didn't want to pair this look with a pink lipstick, you can honestly wear any color you prefer. Since the eyes are warm and neutral for the post part you have the freedom to really do whatever you'd like on the lips.
- Dermologica Active Moist Moisturizer
- 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
- MAC Natural Radiance Face Primer
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in 840 - Sigma F84
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer in Light - F84
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NW20 - F86
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium - Morphe M438
- MAC Blush in Harmony - MAC 168
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty - Sedona Lace F5
- The Balm Cosmetics Cindy LouManizer - Sedona Lace F1
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- MAC Shadow in Soft Brown - NARS 13
- MAC Shadow in Saddle - MAC 217
- MAC Shadow in Swiss Chocolate - MAC 217
- MAC Shadow in All that Glitters - MAC 242
- MAC Shadow in Nylon - MAC 219
- Morphe Gel Liner in Slate - MAC 263
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
- Red Cherry Lash #523 & Duo Lash Adhesive
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip
- MAC Satin Lipstick in Faux
- MAC Lip Pencil in Soar
- MAC Cremesheen Lipgloss in Boy Bait