December Glam Sans Eyeliner
Who's actually ready for the holidays? I don't think I'm fully ready. I always get a little burst of anxiety around this time simply because it's a lot going on! So much time that I've really found myself taking a break from eyeliner, gel specifically. Does anyone ever feel like that? Like, I really can't handle a wing today.
Honestly, I really liked the way this look came out. A wing liner would have been great with this eye combo and nude lip. But I really didn't have it in me this morning. A lash, on the other hand, I had time for. It's so funny the things we sacrifice versus what we can't do without.
It's like that for me around the holidays. This year is the first year we're (my boyfriend and I) getting a Christmas tree, but do we have ornaments? NOPE. Maybe 3 and some lights. Is anyone else in the same boat? Mid-twenties and really trying to figure it all out? This might be more of an end of year reflexion, and not so much about the makeup. But I'm not mad about it.
Here's what's on my face:
- Smashbox Photofinish 12 Hr Foundation in shade 2.1
- Urban Decay Naked Weightless Concealer in Light Warm
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Loose Powder
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush in Dainty
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Sun Dipped shade Summer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills shadows in shades orange soda, sangria and peach sorbet
- MAC Cosmetics Kohl Eye Liner in Teddy
- House of Lashes in Pixie Luxe
- MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Stripdown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Vintage