Since I didn't realize until posting my last look that the previous two were so similar I created a much smokier look to share with you all.
For this look I was inspired by a shadow I bought from MAC a few months back. The specific product is limited edition, it's an Electric Cool shadow by the name of Gilded Thrill. I've only worn this shadow a handful of times and really wanted to incorporate it into a makeup tutorial, because it's SO BEAUTIFUL! It's a gorgeous sparkly, yellow-gold shadow with a cream to powder finish. They're packaged and seem to be the same type of shadow as Colour Pop cosmetics shadows. Get Lucky shadow by Colour Pop Cosmetics looks to be a similar color to the MAC shadow I've used in this tutorial.
I've seen so many Spring/Summer looks online that are very easy on the eyes with a bright lip, and I wanted to make something more dramatic! Something for those Summer nights out with friends at dinner or dancing!
- NARS Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base
- Lorac Pro Palette in shades Taupe, Sable, Espresso and Nude
- Morphe Brushes in M441 & M222, MAC 217
- MAC Electric Cool Shadow in Gilded Thrill (limited edition)
- MAC Prep + Prime Light Boost
- NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Via Veneto
- MAC Blush in Sunbasque
- The Balm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip
- MAC Blankety Amplified Lipstick
- MAC Stripdown Lip Pencil